Our 2021 Food Blog Planner has everything you need to plan great content, get consistent, track your goals and more.
This planner is meant to be downloaded and printed. It is not a digital planner.
It's been created with a minimalist design in black, white and grey to keep printing costs manageable. Most pages are in a landscape format and have wide top margins so you can easily hole punch them and store them in a binder. The remaining pages that are portrait formatted have wide left hand margins for easy storage.
You don't need to print all of the pages. Some might not be relevant to you, some you may only need to print once, and others, like the daily and weekly worksheets and blog posts planners, you may wish to print multiple times as needed.
**please note that Gumroad will process your credit card transaction in US dollars but the amount will equal $16.99 in Canadian dollars based on the exchange rate at time of purchase.
12 Monthly Calendar Spreads That Include:
- Canadian and US Statutory holidays
- major religious and cultural days
- other notable dates that are important to foodies (ie Super Bowl, Grey Cup etc)
- seasonal planning tips for each month to help you brainstorm new content and repurpose old content on social media
Undated Weekly and Daily Planning Worksheets
- flexible undated worksheets to help you plan your week and day
- daily sheets are broken out by hour during the work day so you can track appointments, phone calls or block out your time
- daily worksheets also include a To Do List and room for Recurring Blog Tasks
National Food Day Directory
- includes 100s of recognized North American and international food days
- space to make content notes
Blog Post Planning Worksheet
- designed to work for bloggers in all food niches
- contains space for post title, SEO title, categories and tags
- additional space added for key word planning based on user feedback
- space to note potential brands to pitch as post partners
- expense tracker for your post (handy if you ever go through an audit)
- section to note existing content to internally link to
- additional space to note talking points or evergreen features
Recipe Development Worksheet
- space to list ingredients and note possible affiliate links
- large space for method and testing noted
PR Event/Restaurant Review Worksheet
- menu items section to note the dishes you wish to try or did try
- review notes section
- space to note blog or social post talking points
Food Photoshoot Planning Worksheet
- notes for the post title and overall theme of the shoot
- space to sketch out both horizontal and portrait photos
- a section to note food props to be used or sourced
- food styling notes section to note theme, mood, story etc
- 12 Month Goal Planner to help you achieve your Top 3 goals for the year
- Goal Tracking worksheet to help you track major food blogging metrics like overall revenue, traffic, newsletter signups and revenue diversification goals
- Revenue Stream worksheet to help you plan and execute new revenue generating ideas
- Monthly Revenue Stream Tracker with room to customize based on your business
- Revenue Diversification Tracker to hit your revenue diversification goals - don't just rely on ad revenue!